July 11, 2005

jiayin...! I'm never gonna forgive you for... x )

All right, everyone happy?! I finally visited and posted on Sunflower blog, k?! Ha HA HA. Jiayin, i swear i'm gonna kill you, REALLY KILL YOU for posting so mean and CHAO LAME stuff on the INTERNET!!! ME, ego...? ME, CHAO LAME...?! You shall die a thousand deaths at my hands, suffer hell and fire, blah blah...
^%^%#^(%@#@*%#&&*^^#$)__*^## ( k lah, pity you, i'm juz kidding)
*** ***
ha has, the above intro was a nice one, huh? Cos I made it, haha. To Jiayin, thanx for the summary about me, though it was quite mean(really), but it was quite interesting to see my part in Sunflower pat. the days in Sunflower are so fun-filled, i'm gonna miss u guys loads. To Jialing, you too. You RAWK!as our first PL in Sunflower history! I'm gonna miss you so much!!! As sunflowerers, we juz rawk!!! I just noticed, we are a very special patrol. Made with special people too. And special systems. And special rituals( i won't say traditions ) And special...I'm so happy to be with you guys, even though it was less than 1/2 month. Through such a short period, we have become soooo bonded. I'm really, really, really sad to leave such a wonderful patrol and us, sad to see a wonderful PL and wonderful member( that's me) leaving. hahas. Now i'm going to spice up this whole post with my EGO( hear that, Jiayin?) so it will serve as a remembrance for all of you guys cos it will be the last time you all will hear it, unless i decide to send my ghost back to haunt your patrol meetings!!! haha. LAME.
I do NOT understand. right now i'm so confused with the situation here. Jasmine, Sunflower, jasmine. it's not fair. Why should they be playing around with my feelings, swapping patrols again and again? Don't they care how I feel? Being bonded with something, than only to have it pried and torn away from your fingertips? Don't they know?!! And to go through it twice! Really, i think i shall be the only one in SNGG history to change patrols twice! ( and Jiayin, this time, even my ego doesn't think this is an honour) Of course, I am quite content to return to jasmine patrol to fulfill the role of PS, but i am really reluctant to leave you guys. What do they treat me as? spare rough paper? and you guys? Spare wastepaper basket? Any time need, just take out. Really. Oh I feel so sad nhow. jasmine, sunflower, jasmine?...!
GOSH I"M JUST SO GONNA MISS YOU GUYS...remember your darling frind and fellow LAME and EGO sunflowerer ( especially Jiayin )k?
ONCE A SUNFLOWERER, ALWAYS A SUNFLOWERER.
SUNFLOWER PATROL RAWKS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!
fangting

No comments: